What time are doors?
- Doors open at 1:00pm – Show ends at 11:00pm
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
- This event is 21+. IDs will be checked at the entrance to the venue. Please note, this is a non-smoking venue.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
- There are several paid parking lots located around the venue. We highly encourage Uber & Lyft. Please carpool and always have a designated sober driver.
What can I bring into the event?
Can I use cash inside the venue?
- The event is cashless. The Box Office and Bars are credit/debit card only. Some food vendors may accept cash.
Is tailgating allowed at this event?
- No. Tailgating is strictly prohibited and enforced.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
What's the refund policy?
Refund and exchanges:
- There are no refunds or exchanges. All sales are final. Event terms are rain or shine.
- If your event is cancelled, we will refund the amount you paid for your tickets using the same payment method used for purchase. If your event is postponed, we will contact you with the new date and time. All Event personnel have the right to refuse entry to any ticket holder for any reason at their discretion. Venue and talent are subject to change without notice and are not grounds for a refund.
- An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are gathered. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. People over the age of 65 and those with underlying medical conditions are considered high-risk. By attending Boots in the Park you voluntarily assume all risk associated with COVID-19.