Gilbert Regional Park – Gilbert, AZ
Venue opens at 2pm.
Show will take place rain or shine.
No Re-entry/Ins & Outs.
Must be 21+ with Government issued ID to drink alcoholic beverages.
Lineup and set times subject to change without notice. Does noy constitute a refund.
Any damaged or tampered with wristbands will not be allowed for use accessing the event.
No Refunds or Exchanges.
- YES Bags approximately 10″x13″x8.5″
- YES Chairs – No taller than 35″. Chairs are allowed in designated areas in the venue.
- YES Stroller, must have a child with you
- YES Standard size beach towel approximately 30″x60″
- YES Sealed/Wrapped Tampons
- YES Flags/banners or handmade signs (NO corporate/company branded and no hard poles)
- YES Prescriptions medication (name on prescription should match valid ID)
- YES Service animals are allowed. Pets of any kind, including comfort/emotional support, therapy or companion animals are not allowed.
- NO Umbrellas
- NO Backpacks
- NO Moshing, Crowd Surfing or Stage Diving
- NO Unauthorized/Unlicensed Vendors Allowed
- NO Unauthorized Solicitations, Handbills, Sampling, Give-Aways, etc.
- NO Professional Cameras
- NO Wagons
- NO Blankets
- NO Marijuana or Cannabis products are allowed in this venue
- NO Illegal Substances
- NO Drugs or Drug Paraphernalia
- NO Outside Food or Beverages (Including Alcohol and Water)
- No Frisbees
- NO Glass, Cans, Cups or Coolers
- NO Weapons of any Kind (Includes Pocket Knives, Pepper Spray, Fireworks, etc.)
- NO Professional Recording Equipment – Photo, Video, or Audio (No Detachable Lenses, Tripods, Big Zooms or Commercial Use Rigs)
- NO Drones
- NO Camelbacks
- NO Stickers, Flyers
- NO Tents/Canopies
- NO Laser Pointers
- No Fireworks/Explosives
NOTE: ALL Items subject to security approval
Events are wheelchair accessible and ADA compliant. If needing accommodations, please contact us at least 14 days in advance. We can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.