What time are doors?
- Door times vary per location.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
- All Boots In The Park events are open to all ages EXCEPT Waterfront Park which is 21+. All location you must be 21+ to consume alcohol. Please have valid, government issued ID. Children 5 and under are “free” with each adult paid admission.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
- There will be onsite parking available (separate parking fees MAY apply). We encourage Uber & Lyft transportation and other forms of transportation. Please carpool and always have a designated sober driver.
Can I pay with cash for parking?
- Credit and Debit cards are preferred as part of our COVID protocol but cash will be accepted.
What can I bring into the event?
Is tailgaiting allowed at this event?
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
What's the refund policy?
Refund and exchanges:
- There are no refunds or exchanges. All sales are final. Event terms are rain or shine.
- If your event is cancelled, we will refund the amount you paid for your tickets using the same payment method used for purchase. If your event is postponed, we will contact you with the new date and time. All Event personnel have the right to refuse entry to any ticket holder for any reason at their discretion. Venue and talent are subject to change without notice and are not grounds for a refund.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are gathered. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. People over the age of 65 and those with underlying medical conditions are considered high-risk. By attending Boots in the Park you voluntarily assume all risk associated with COVID-19.
Please follow mask and social distancing recommendations to help protect yourself and others. Please stay home if you are experiencing fever, cough or other symptoms associated with COVID-19, as detailed by the Centers for Disease Control.